CAD: Optiwave OptiBPM Optical Simulation Software
Minimum Subscription Required:
The Optiwave tool set includes:
- Layout and analysis tools
- 2D/3D mode solvers
- Integrated scripting capability
- Support for multi-processor and multi-core simulation
- GDSII/DXF output mask formats
The OptiBPM’s simulator is based on the 2D/3D beam propagation method (BPM):
- Typical uses include slowly varying structures, low index contrast structures and long structures which would be too large for FDTD
- Short simulation times
See more examples at: http://optiwave.com/category/products/component-design/optibpm/.
||Windows 7, 8 and 10
|Software Access Key
||Via licensed management server
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access OptiPBM software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys are limited to faculty, their students and research team.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in their Software License Agreement and Academic Use Addendum which can be found at OPTIWAVE_LICENSE_AGREEMENT_ACADEMIC_USAGE_TERMS.
Contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or email@example.com, for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit