Design Kit: TSMC 65nm CMOS LP (CRN65LP)
Minimum Subscription Required:
Price for Canadian Academics
This TSMC 65nm CMOS technology (CRN65LP) is a mixed-signal/RF 1P9M low-power process configured for 1.2/2.5V and ultra-thick (34kA) top metal options.
CMC is offering access to this 65nm CMOS through TSMC’s shuttle service. The technology flavor is RF/mixed-signal process which is suitable for:
- Low power circuits
- RF/mixed-signal designs
- High-speed digital circuits
- Potential applications include:
- RF, microwave systems
- Optical communication systems
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is limited to MOSIS account holders who are approved by TSMC.
- You may access this technology only if your university has signed certain agreements with TSMC and MOSIS. For more information, view the licensing procedure.
- This kit must be installed in the Supported Technology Configuration (STC) environment supported by CMC. Only administrators of the STC disk at CMC's member universities may obtain the design kit from CMC's SFTP server, and install the kit at their university. To find out the STC Administrator of your university, see the list of STC Administrators.
If you need help, please contact our Licensing Administrator at email@example.com or 613-530-4787.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit