CAD: CoventorMP MEMS Design Platform
Minimum Subscription Required:
CoventorMP (MEMS+ and CoventorWare) provides 3D MEMS simulation, analysis, and design automation software for the development of micro- and nano-scale devices and systems. Through CMC, get access to these modules, which cover the full MEMS design flow, including system level simulation, layout generation, and finite element analysis and model generators for IC simulators:
- CoventorWare Designer for MEMS physical design, including process layout and solid modelling
- CoventorWare Analyzer for preprocessing, field solving and visualising results
- MEMS+ Simulator for reduced order model extraction
- MEMS+ Innovator for assembling a MEMS device using 3D parametric components
- MEMS+ Scene3D for looking at MEMS+ Simulator, MATLAB/Simulink or Cadence’s Virtuoso results in 3D
- A 2D Layout Editor is new in 2018
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access CoventorMP software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this CAD tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys are limited to faculty, their graduate students and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in their Software License Agreement which can be found here.
Contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit