CAD: Synopsys Design Tools
Minimum Subscription Required:
- This pass is for all CAD tools in the North American University bundle.
- You will be contacted with specific installation instructions once your order has been processed.
Synopsys provides a comprehensive portfolio of tools for embedded system, FPGA, digital and mixed-signal IC design and verification, process and atomic scale modelling, and design for manufacturability and test. Examples of available tools in this bundle include:
- Embedded Systems and System Level Design: Virtualizer (Platform Architect), Processor Designer, Synphony C Compiler, Synphony Model Compiler, SPW
- FPGA Design: Synplify Premier with Design Planner
- Digital and Mixed-signal IC Design and Verification: Design Vision, IC Compiler, HSPICE, VCS, Formality, StarRC, Saber
- Technology CAD Tools: These TCAD process and device simulation tools support a broad range of applications, such as CMOS, power, memory, image sensors, solar cells, and analog/RF devices. For more details, see the product description.
- Design for Manufacturability and Test: TetraMAX ATPG, DSMTest, IddQTest
- QuantumATK Academic: Atomic-scale modelling platform
For more information, see the Synopsys Electronic Design University Program.
To access Synopsys from your local workstation, please go to http://www.cmc.ca/en/WhatWeOffer/Design/Tools/CADactivate.aspx.
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Synopsys NA Bundle software.
- Unlimited simultaneous users from your research group, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool.
- Access for one year
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- License may be used within your research group by you and your graduate students.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Only users from institutions that have an executed the "University End User License Agreement and Supplement" with the software licensor may access this design tool. Please contact our Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify.
Contact the Licensing Administrator at email@example.com or 613-530-4787, for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit