CAD: Keysight Design Software
Minimum Subscription Required:
Keysight Technologies (EEsof EDA) is a set of designer tools for high-frequency system, circuit and modeling applications. Under special agreement between Keysight Technologies and CMC, the following products are available to university clients:
- Advanced Design System (ADS+RFPro)—Electronics designer automation software platform offering complete design integration for products such as cellular and portable phones, wireless networks, and radar and satellite communications systems.
- Electromagnetic Professional (EMPro)—The industry's first 3D EM platform that completely ingrates 3D EM simulation and the ADS design environment. The new and modern architecture offers unparalleled intuitiveness and removes the expense and overhead of maintaining disconnected tools.
- Genesys RF and Microwave Design Software—Keysight Technologies' Genesys provides self-supporting RF Board engineers affordable, practical design tools and for RF component design to complete transceiver design including multi-element antenna array.
- GoldenGate RFIC Simulation Software—Advanced simulation and analysis solution for integrated mixed signal RFIC designs, GoldenGate software is fully integrated into the Cadence Analog Design Environment (ADE).
- Device Modelling Software—IC-CAP, Model Builder Program and Model Quality Assurance tools for silicon and III-V devices and design kit model checking.
- SystemVue ESL Software—EDA environment for electronics system-level (ESL) design that allows system architects and algorithm developers to innovate the physical layer (PHY) of next-generation wireless and aerospace/defence communications systems.
For detailed information on each product, please refer to the Keysight Technologies EEsof webpage at: http://www.keysight.com/.
NOTE: You will be contacted with specific installation instructions once the order has been processed, which will be completed within 1 business day.
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Keysight software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool; or Local License file delivered via email provides access to one license includes 52 seats.
- Access available for research and undergraduate teaching use
- Access for one year
Quick Start Guides
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff.
- Complete Keysight Client License Agreement, signed by a designated authority
Contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit