CAD: Keysight Technologies PathWave Software Platform
Minimum Subscription Required:
Keysight Technologies PathWave software platform is a set of CAD tools for high-frequency system, circuit and modelling applications. The following products are available to subscribers:
- Advanced Design System (ADS) — Circuit design and simulation software with extensive libraries and design guides;
- EM Design (RFPro and EMPro) — Electromagnetic modelling and simulation software for 3D components;
- RF Synthesis (Genesys) — RF and microwave circuit synthesis and simulation software for circuit board and subsystem designers;
- RFIC Design (GoldenGate) — Radio frequency integrated circuit (RFIC) simulation software to model and validate complex, integrated circuits; and
- System Design (SystemVue) — System level design and simulation software for system architects and algorithm developers;
Other CAD tools provided to our subscribers include:
- Device Modelling Software — IC-CAP, Model Builder and Model Quality Assurance (QA) tools for silicon and III-V devices and design kit model checking.
For detailed information on each product, please refer to the Keysight Technologies PathWave webpage at: https://www.keysight.com/ca/en/cmp/pathwave.html.
Note: For access to our LMS licence server, please follow the steps outlined at https://www.cmc.ca/subscriptions/
What You Get
- Faculty members with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Keysight software
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool
- Access available for research and undergraduate teaching use
- Access for one year
Quick Start Guides
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff.
- Complete Keysight Client License Agreement, signed by a designated authority
Contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit