Fixture: Generic Micromirror Test Fixture for MEMS Research and Prototyping
Minimum Subscription Required:
Price for Canadian Academics
The Generic Micromirror Test Fixture is comprised of a fixture with electrical interface for a user-designed micromirror chip, a laser module, and a position sensing module to control and analyze the chip functionality.
Features and Benefits
- Modular: configure this fixture to meet you project needs.
- TTL modulatable red/green laser source of up to 3 kHz
- Duolateral position sensing detector enables:
- calibration of a micromirror prototype,
- creation of a micromirror feedback control system with CMC MEMS/FPGA platform or user-defined microcontroller, and
- measurement of light intensity of optical applications.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit