CAD: COMSOL - RF Module
Minimum Subscription Required:
Modeling in the RF, microwave and optical regimes requires modeling the propagation of electromagnetic waves in and around structures that can be metallic, dielectric, gyromagnetic, or even met materials with engineered properties. The RF Module offers the tools to meet this challenge by including port and scattering boundary conditions, complex, anisotropic material models, perfectly matched layers, and the best solvers available. As a result, you can easily model antennas, waveguides, microwaves and optical components.
The RF module completes the modeling experience by providing advanced post-processing features such as S-parameter computation and far-field analysis.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access COMSOL software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool.
- Access for one year
- Acceptance of the vendor licenses terms www.comsol.com/sla, including the Academic Addendum, on first use.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-530-4787.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit