CAD: COMSOL - Acoustic Module
Minimum Subscription Required:
The Acoustics Module is designed for those who work in classical acoustics with devices that produce, measure, and utilize acoustic waves. Just a few application areas from the audio industry include speakers, microphones, ad hearing aids, while those for noise control can address muffler design, sound barriers, and building acoustics.
The modeling of acoustics-structure interaction is easily done with the Acoustics Module. This capacity is particularly attractive for applications such as the design of sonar transducers in medical and non-destructive testing applications as well as those used for noise and vibration analyses.
This module also features a special interface for modeling areo-acoustics which is especially useful for the control of aircraft engine noise. I addition, its general multiphysics ability enhances classical acoustics with further accuracy.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access COMSOL software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool.
- Access for one year
- Acceptance of the vendor licenses terms www.comsol.com/sla, including the Academic Addendum, on first use.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-530-4787.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit