CAD: COMSOL - MEMS Module
Minimum Subscription Required:
The MEMS module solves problems that couple structural mechanics, microfluidics, and electromagnetics. These physics can be solved individually, or in any arbitrary combination. Special formulations exist for electrostatic actuation, piezoelectrics, microfluidics, thin film damping, FSI, joule heating with thermal expansion, two-phase flow and others. Lumped parameter extraction and connection to external electrical circuits via SPICE netlist is made easy. Built upon the core capabilities of COMSOL Multiphysics, the MEMS Module can be used to address almost all simulations in the microscale domain.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access COMSOL software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool.
- Access for one year
- Acceptance of the vendor licenses terms www.comsol.com/sla, including the Academic Addendum, on first use.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at email@example.com or call 613-530-4787.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit