CAD: COMSOL - Chemical Reaction Engineering Module
Minimum Subscription Required:
The Chemical Engineering Module is tailor-made to study reacting systems including the effects of material and energy transport.
Starting with space-independent models, the module has tools to investigate kinetics using different chemistries, under the controlled conditions typical for laboratory scale and bench scale. To simulate realistic operating conditions, the module uses these chemistries and then includes the effects of space variations in composition and temperature.
The module targets industrial applications including the design of sensors in analytical instruments, catalysts and filter design in automotive exhaust systems, and process and product development of consumer products, fine and specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals and bulk chemical processing.
The Chemical Engineering Module and the Reaction Engineering Module have been replaced with the new Chemical Reaction Engineering Module in COMSOL Multiphysics 4.0a.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access COMSOL software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool.
- Access for one year
- Acceptance of the vendor licenses terms www.comsol.com/sla, including the Academic Addendum, on first use.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-530-4787.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit