CAD: SolidWorks for Windows
Minimum Subscription Required:
SolidWorks software packages cover 2D and 3D part modelling, large assembly design, sheet metal and weldments, surfacing, molds, product configuration, and 3D rendering and design analysis for manufacturing and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM).
For a full list of the SolidWorks tools available in this package, please refer to the SolidWorks Quick Start Guide. We offer Standard and Professional licences in our bundle plus the CAM Standard and Visualise features.
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Solidworks software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
SolidWorks Quick Start Guide
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university microsystems research only.
- Access to the software license keys are limited to faculty, their graduate students and post-doctoral fellows.
- Use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in their End User License Agreement which can be found here: http://www.solidworks.com/sw/eula.htm
Contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or email@example.com for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit