CAD: COMSOL - Live Link for MATLAB Module
Minimum Subscription Required:
Seamlessly integrate COMSOL Multiphysics with MATLAB to extend your modeling with scripting and to build your own applications that incorporate your models. The LiveLink for MATLB lets you utilize the full power of MATLAB and its toolboxes in preprocessing, model manipulation and post processing to:
- Preprocess data, such as from images or experiments, to be included as geometries or material properties within your models
- Manipulate your model from the command line to customize and parameterize the geometry, physics or solutions scheme to, for example, optimize topology
- Extract data from models for post processing and extended visualization
- Deploy your models to people in your organization that are required to only manipulate specific parameters you provide
- Interface COMSOL Multiphysics simulations to computations performed in other simulations
More information can be found at http://www.comsol.com/products/livelink-matlab/.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access COMSOL software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool.
- Access for one year
- Acceptance of the vendor licenses terms www.comsol.com/sla, including the Academic Addendum, on first use.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-530-4787.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit