CAD: COMSOL - LivelInk for Solidworks Module
Minimum Subscription Required:
The LiveLink for SolidWorks delivers a seamless integration of CAD and simulation. By establishing an associative connection between the two applications, a change of a feature in the CAD model automatically updates the geometry in COMSOL Multiphysics, while retaining physics settings. All parameters specified in SolidWorks can be interactively linked with your simulation geometry. This enables multiphysics simulation involving parametric sweeps and design optimization directly from within the CAD program.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access COMSOL software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool.
- Access for one year
- Acceptance of the vendor licenses terms www.comsol.com/sla, including the Academic Addendum, on first use.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-530-4787.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit