CAD: COMSOL - Library Material
Minimum Subscription Required:
COMSOL Multiphysics gives you complete control over definitions and use of your material properties through the Model Builder and Material Browser. The Material Browser allows you to manage all your model’s materials in one place, and can be complemented by the Material Library. This contains data for 2500 materials including the elements, minerals, metal alloys, thermal insulators, semiconductors, and piezoelectric materials.
Each material is represented by referenced property functions for as many as 24 key properties, dependent on some variable, typically temperature. You can plot and inspect these function definitions, as well as change and add to them. They can then be used in any coupling to other physics simulations that also depend on the property function variable in your multiphysics modeling.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access COMSOL software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool.
- Access for one year
- Acceptance of the vendor licenses terms www.comsol.com/sla, including the Academic Addendum, on first use.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-530-4787.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit