CAD: LabView Design Tool
Minimum Subscription Required:
The NI LabVIEW is a software tool for creating and deploying measurement and control systems. It supplies an integrated environment for design, simulation, instrument control, hardware-in-the-loop verification, and microsystem device characterization and validation. LabVIEW is also a central tool in the current Microsystem Integration Platform configuration. The software drivers included with LabVIEW and many other commercially-available instruments enable easy integration and customization in system context. More information about LabVIEW is available at: http://www.ni.com/labview.
For a list of software included in NI Academic Site License, see http://www.ni.com/white-paper/8115/en/.
- If your operating system is Windows 10, see the Product Compatibility to find out what modules are supported in the LabVIEW 2015 fall version (released in August 2015).
- You do not need to download and install all the toolsets - only the ones that you are interested. For more notes about downloading the software, see the Quick Start Guide.
- You do not need a product serial number to download or install the tool. After the installation, you will need to active it through CMC's license server. Refer to the Quick Start Guide for instructions.
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students and your research staff to access LabVIEW software. The tools included are listed at: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/8115/en/.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys are limited to faculty, their students and research team.
- University must have signed the LabVIEW Usage Terms and Conditions Agreement.
Contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit