CAD: Amira and Avizo 3D Visualisation and Analysis Software
Minimum Subscription Required:
Amira and Avizo are 3D data visualisation, analysis and modeling software programs. These suites allow you to explore and analyze data sets from widely different disciplines, including:
- Physics, Geology: Electrostatic fields; Magnetic fields; Tensor fields; Core sample study
- Chemistry, Life Sciences: Molecular surfaces and interfaces, dynamics; Granulometry
- Material Science: Non-destructive testing; Tomographic imaging and microscopy
- Mechanical Engineering: Computational fluid dynamics; Numerical simulation
- General use: Image inspection and deconvolution
For more information, view this list of recent enhancements to the software.
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Avizo and Amiro 3D Visualisation and Analysis software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
Quick Start Guide: Amira and Avizo 3D Visualisation Software
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software licence keys is limited to faculty members, their graduate students and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
For more information, contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or email@example.com.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit