CAD: ARM Fast Models
Minimum Subscription Required:
Fast Models is an environment for the creation of ARM-based virtual platforms that execute with high simulation speeds. Fast Models include a GUI-based System Canvas and ARM validated IP models implemented in LISA +. The licensed ARM Fast Model core by CMC is the ARM_CortexA9MP core.
More information on ARM Fast Model is available from: http://www.arm.com/products/tools/models/fast-models/index.php.
Note: You will be contacted with specific installation instructions once the order has been processed, which will be completed within 1 business day.
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access ARM Fast Model software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
ARM Fast Model Quickstart Guide
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their students, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in their End User License Agreement which can be found here.
If you need more help, contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit