CAD: ARM DS-5 Design Tools
Minimum Subscription Required:
DS-5 is an integrated development environment based on the Eclipse IDE. It contains the ARM Compiler, Debugger for bare-metal, RTOS and Linux and Android platforms. With additional hardware available through the Real-Time Embedded Systems Lab for emSYSCAN participants, it is capable of tracing software.
More information on DS-5 can be obtained from: http://ds.arm.com/ds-5/. If on-target software-trace using the ARM DSTREAM hardware with DS-5 is required, you may be eligible to access it at the Real-Time Embedded Systems Lab.
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access ARM DS-5 software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
For more information about DS-5 or accessing DSTREAM trace hardware, contact James Millar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARM DS-5 Quickstart Guide
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their students, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in their End User License Agreement which can be found at here.
If you need more help, contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or email@example.com.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit