CAD: COMSOL - LiveLink for Excel
Minimum Subscription Required:
Extend your modeling capacity by running COMSOL Multiphysics simulations from a spreadsheet with LiveLink™ for Excel. Parameters and variables defined and modeled in COMSOL Multiphysics are instantly available in Microsoft Excel and automatically synchronized to your physics model.
LiveLink for Excel adds a COMSOL Multiphysics tab and specialized toolbar to the Excel ribbon for controlling the parameters, variables and mesh or for running a simulation. This allows for a simplified workflow where you only display and edit the most important simulation parameters, which can be changed on the fly or as part of an extensive parameter study controlled from Excel.
Interactive 3D visualizations are presented in a separate dedicated window and COMSOL Multiphysics images and graphs can be embedded into the spreadsheet environment. In addition, LiveLink for Excel adds the capability of import/export of Excel files for parameter and variable lists in the COMSOL Desktop™ GUI. LiveLink for Excel currently requires Excel 2007 or 2010 for Windows.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access COMSOL software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool.
- Access for one year
- Acceptance of the vendor licenses terms www.comsol.com/sla, including the Academic Addendum, on first use.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-530-4787.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit