CAD: Mentor Graphics Expedition
Minimum Subscription Required:
Expedition Enterprise provides a complete PCB (printed circuit board) design portfolio of best-in-class solutions for engineering, design, analysis, manufacturing, and data management, delivering:
- Full data integrity throughout the entire design and IP management process. This significantly improves project schedules, reducing risks, and eliminating error-prone manual data manipulation.
- Flow-wide concurrent engineering, commonly resulting in a reduction of 30% to 60% cycle time and up to 80% decrease in integration effort across disciplines. This capability enables multiple engineers to work in parallel at any stage of the design process—even from dispersed global locations.
- Correct-by-design Methodology and Flow Automation can increase engineering productivity by 40% or more by reducing error rate and eliminating time consuming batch post-processes.
- Virtual prototyping cuts down costly and time-consuming physical prototypes and opens time for cost and quality optimization by improving electrical, thermal, and electromechanical quality and reliability.
- Integrated design-for-manufacturing to eliminate new product introduction risks by reducing design spins by 60% or more, and optimizing first-pass yield by integrating the design chain with the extended supply chain.
Expedition Enterprise enables customers to develop faster, with better quality and with optimized organizations, empowering companies to be more competitive today and to be strategically positioned for the global challenges of tomorrow.
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Mentor Graphics Expedition software.
- Access for one year
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to clients, graduate students, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Send request to email@example.com include: HOST ID, server name, primary contact information including name, address, and phone number.
Contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit