Design Kit: Teledyne DALSA MIDIS Platform V1P4, for Coventorware
Minimum Subscription Required:
Price for Canadian Academics
The MEMS Integrated Design for Inertial Sensors (MIDIS™) platform is designed to provide a standard process for manufacturing accelerometers and gyroscopes and integrating them into an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) for consumer (mobile), automotive, and sports/health markets.
- Getter free high vacuum sealing allows resonator Q factors > 20,000
- Efficient wafer level packaging minimizes overall die size
- 1.5-μm feature size in a 30-μm thick membrane
- Comb height control allows out-of-plane sensing
- TSV allows compact design ready for co-packaging
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
All CMC Microsystem account holders with a Designer subscription are authorized to access this technology. Contact the Licensing Administrator at email@example.com
or 613-530-4787 for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit