CAD: Cadence Allegro/OrCAD
Minimum Subscription Required:
Cadence Allegro/OrCAD is a printed circuit board (PCB) design and layout CAD tool that is available for both LINUX and Windows operating systems.
The following are part of this CAD tool suite:
- Circuit schematic capture
- Printed circuit board (PCB) layout
- Assorted parts libraries
- System-in-Package design
- PCB Auto-routing
- PSpice simulator
- Signal and power integrity checking (SIGRITY)
- Utilities for translating file formats and setting up simulations.
What You Get
- Faculty: receive a pass that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Cadence Allegro/OrCAD suite for Windows.
- One pass allows only one user at a time, to access a shared license pool.
- Contact CMC if you wish to obtain multiple passes for your research group.
- Access for one year.
Allegro/OrCAD Quickstart Guide
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their students, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Designer or Prototyping subscriber is authorized to access this product.
If you need more help, contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit