CAD: Cadence Allegro/OrCAD software
Minimum Subscription Required:
Cadence Allegro/OrCAD is a printed circuit board (PCB) design and layout CAD tool that is available for both LINUX and Windows operating systems.
The following are part of this CAD tool suite:
- Allegro Design Entry (Capture, Capture CIS, HDL and System Capture)
- Allegro/OrCAD PCB Editor and Integrated Analysis and Checking
- Allegro EDM Solution and ECAD-MCAD Library Creator
- Allegro/OrCAD PSpice Simulator
- Allegro Package Designer
: Not all modules are available for both operating systems.
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Cadence’s Allegro/OrCAD software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year.
Allegro/OrCAD Quick Start Guide
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Only users from institutions that have executed the "Letter of Consent for the Acceptance of Academic Use Software License and Maintenance Terms and Conditions " with CMC may access this design tool. Please contact our Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify.
Please contact email@example.com to discuss your needs.
If you need more help, contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit