CAD: Xilinx SDSoC
Minimum Subscription Required:
Xilinx SDSoC provides a comprehensive and easy to use application development environment for embedded C/C++ applications targeting Xilinx Zynq SoCs. The environment includes:
- A C/C++ full-system optimizing compiler
- System-level profiling
- Automated software acceleration
- Automated system connectivity generation
- Libraries to speed programming
- Support for bare metal, Linux and FreeRTOS operating systems
The SDSoC installation includes the Xilinx Vivado and Vivado HLS tools for design implementation and high-level synthesis. You can find more information on the Xilinx product page at http://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/software-zone/sdsoc.htm. You can also join the NDN Development Systems Community to learn more and interact with other researchers using these environments.
What You Get
- Faculty: receives a pass that allows you, your students and your research staff to access Xilinx SDSoC.
- One pass allows only one user at a time, to access a shared license pool.
- You can purchase multiple passes to support simultaneous users within your group.
- Access for one year
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys are limited to clients, their graduate students and research staff.
- Any NDN university Designer or Prototyping subscriber is authorized to access this product.
Contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit