CAD: IAR Embedded Workbench
Minimum Subscription Required:
IAR Embedded Workbench provides an integrated development environment (IDE) that allows users to develop and manage complete application projects for:
- ARM Cortex-M embedded systems, and
- 8051-based embedded systems.
The IDE includes tools for compiling, linking, and debugging targeting each family devices.
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access IAR Embedded Workbench software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
Quick Start Guide: Installing IAR Embedded Workbench on Windows and Accessing the License via CADpass
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Use of this tool is subject to the Software License Agreement which can be found at http://www.iar.com/sla
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Access to the software license keys are limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product
Contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit