The ANSYS Campus Solutions bundle provides access to the majority of offered ANSYS software, including but not limited to Fluent, HFSS, Maxwell, Mechanical APDL, SpaceClaim, and IcePak. It provides simulation capabilities for structures, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, explicit dynamics, electromagnetics and multiphysics solvers, ANSYS Workbench, CAD import tools, solid modeling, 3-D full wave electromagnetic fields (frequency and time domain), power and signal integrity, 2/3-D parasitic extraction tools & solvers, high performance shared & distributed memory (HPC) solvers, advanced meshing, and post-processing features.
CMC Microsystems is licensed to provide access to Canadian Academic Researchers research activity is in the Micro/Nano Technologies area only. Approval must be received directly from ANSYS. Please complete the access approval form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To accelerate approval by ANSYS please also provide a short statement indicating the nature of your micro-nanosystems research activity.
For more information on what is included in this bundle, please refer to the ANSYS Academic Features Product Table at http://www.ansys.com/Products/Academic/Academic-Product-Features-Table.
ANSYS On-Line Support:
ANSYS is providing various ways to find support information.
1. Information from the ANSYS App Store is available by completing the licensing agreement which can be downloaded from here and returning it to CMC at email@example.com. A CMC Engineer will download the information and provide access to the end user.
2. Self-support materials are now located at http://www.ansys.com/products/academic/support-resources
Note: Not all CAD modules are available for both Windows and LINUX operating systems.
What You Get
- Upon approval by ANSYS: Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access ANSYS Campus Solutions software.
- Approval must be received directly from ANSYS. Please complete the access approval form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To accelerate approval by ANSYS please also provide a short statement indicating the nature of your micro-nanosystems research activity.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
Quick Start Guides