The ANSYS Campus Solutions bundle provides access to the majority of available ANSYS software, including but not limited to HFSS, Icepak, Maxwell, Mechanical APDL, SpaceClaim, and AIM. It provides simulation capabilities for structures, heat transfer, 2D/3D electromagnetics and multiphysics problems, , using CAD file import add-ons, solid modeling tools, high performance shared & distributed memory (HPC) solvers, advanced meshing, and post-processing features.
CMC Microsystems is licensed to provide access to Canadian Academic Researchers if their research activity is in the micro/nano-technologies area only. Approval must be received directly from ANSYS. Please complete this access approval form and email a copy to email@example.com. To speed up approval by ANSYS, please include a short statement indicating the nature of your micro- and/or nano-systems research activity.
For more information on what is included in this bundle, please refer to the ANSYS Academic Features Product Table.
ANSYS On-Line Support
ANSYS provides various ways to find support information.
- ANSYS Campus Solutions software now includes a link to online Help and Tutorial files stored on ANSYS servers. These are available for all Campus Solutions modules.
- Self-support materials are now located on the ANSYS website at http://www.ansys.com/products/academic/support-resources, including technical assistance on the Student Community portal. Registration is required to post support questions. There is no charge to create an account.
You may find the catalog at https://catalog.ansys.com/, which includes information about developing and downloading applications. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ideas.
What You Get
- Upon approval by ANSYS: Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access ANSYS Campus Solutions software.
- Approval must be received directly from ANSYS. Please complete the access approval form and email to email@example.com. To accelerate approval by ANSYS please also provide a short statement indicating the nature of your micro-nanosystems research activity.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
Quick Start Guides