CAD: Lumerical Solutions INTERCONNECT
Minimum Subscription Required:
Lumerical Solutions INTERCONNECT CAD tool is a photonic integrated circuit (PIC) design and analysis environment. Included with the tool is a library of PIC elements, optical sources and measurement elements.
The tool contains a hierarchical schematic editor, a circuit solver that performs optical time and frequency domain analyses, offers a SPICE model interface and the ability to perform statistical and yield analysis. Its schematic editor is interoperable with MATLAB.
Lumerical INTERCONNECT integrates with other NDN EDA tools: Mentor Graphics Pyxis and Cadence Virtuoso.
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64 bit editions only)
- Windows HPC Server 2008 R2
- MacOS 10.11 or 10.12
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 6, 7 (64 bit editions only)
- Amazon EC2
- HPC network technologies, including: Infiniband, Myrinet, Gb and 10Gb Ethernet
- MPI frameworks, including: Microsoft MPI, MPICH, OpenMPI, IntelMPI and other commercial MPI distributions
- HPC schedulers, including: Platform LSF, PBS Pro, OpenPBS, Condor and Sun Grid Engine
||Download from Lumerical Solutions
|Software Access Key
||Via CMC Microsystems CADPass software
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Lumerical INTERCONNECT software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
INTERCONNECT Quickstart Guide
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor's usage terms and conditions set out in their License Agreement and Academic and Educational Addendum which can be found at http://www.lumerical.com/license.php.
- All CMC Microsystems account holders with a Professor Research subscription are authorized to access this product.
- For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit