CAD: ANSYS Academic Teaching Software (Mechanical and CFD)
Minimum Subscription Required:
The Mechanical and CFD licence bundle provides access to the Mechanical and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modules of ANSYS software. It includes the following:
- Discovery AIM, SpaceClaim and Additive Manufacturing (run on Windows only);
- Mechanical APDL and AutoDyn; and
- CFX, CFD-Post, Fluent and Icepak.
ANSYS staff has placed restrictions in this licence bundle to limit the number of simulation nodes per element. For the complete list of what is included, please refer to the ANSYS Academic Products Features Table
and look for the row listing the feature named aa_t_a
What You Get
- Faculty: Receive a pass that allows you, your teaching assistant(s) and your students to use the ANSYS Teaching license through this method;
- Access for the duration of your class term.
Quick Start Guide: ANSYS Academic Teaching Software (Mechanical and CFD)
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this licence bundle is for instructional purposes only.
- Licences may not be used for commercial development of any kind.
- Access to this software licence bundle is limited to faculty members, teaching assistants and their students.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in their Software License Agreement and Academic Addendum which can be found here.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit