CAD: XperiDesk Suite
Minimum Subscription Required:
XperiDesk Suite is a design execution system for fabrication processes at university-based micro-nanotechnology (MNT) facilities across Canada. Search the database to pinpoint equipment and process recipes (machine parameters, steps, schematics, characterization data). Leverage verified processes to focus on your own customization and innovation. Generate run sheets and reports with one click. Use your mask sets for virtual prototyping with interoperating simulators to increase your rate of “first time right” fabrication. This design environment for fabrication processes streamlines micro-nanotechnology research and development.
The following linked simulation tools are supported with this system:
- TCAD Sentaurus Process (Synopsys)
- MEMS Pro (Mentor Graphics).
To facilitate new-user training and the integrity of the shared database, access approval requires acceptance of a user agreement with election of appropriate access rights.
- Request access approval by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. CMC will send the XperiDesk Contribution and User Agreement for your review and acceptance.
- User will be notified when the user profile is ready for access.
What You Get
- Professor Research Subscription: receive a pass that allows you and your research team to access the XperiDesk Suite for one year.
- One pass allows one user at a time from the subscriber’s team to access a shared license pool.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Any CNDN subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff.
- Acceptance of the vendor license terms on first use, are required.
- For more information, contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or email@example.com.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit