CAD: Luceda IPKISS.EDA
Minimum Subscription Required:
Luceda IPKISS.EDA is a Silicon Photonics design tool. It can be used with Tanner design suite to form an integrated design environment, with the following features:
- IPKISS' PICAZZO library Python based Pcells
- Silicon Photonics Schematic design capability through Tanner S-Edit
- Circuit simulation with CAPHE simulator
- Silicon Photonics Schematic-driven layout (SDL) generation
- Layout design and manual modification through Tanner L-Edit
- Auto Connection for Waveguide and performing Connection Errors checking, etc.
- Design Example and User Guide Documentations
More information on Luceda IPKISS.EDA tool can be found online at: https://www.lucedaphotonics.com/en/product/ipkiss-eda
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access LUCEDA software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
Quick Start Guide: Luceda IPKISS.EDA
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys are limited to clients, their graduate students and research staff in Canadian Universities.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
For more information, contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit