Download: ANSYS Semiconductor Design Software
Minimum Subscription Required:
The software includes two tools:
- ANSYS RedHawk is an industry standard power noise and reliability sign-off solution for your SoC designs. With a track record of thousands of designs in silicon, RedHawk enables you to create high-performance SoCs that are still power efficient and reliable against thermal, electromigration (EM) and electrostatic discharge (ESD) issues for markets such as mobile, communications, high-performance computing, automotive and Internet of Things (IoT).
- ANSYS PowerArtist is the comprehensive design-for-power platform of choice of all leading low-power semiconductor design companies for early RTL power analysis and reduction. PowerArtist enables you to perform physical-aware RTL power budgeting, interactive debugging, analysis-driven reduction, efficiency regressions and profiling of live applications, while also enabling a seamless RTL-to-physical methodology for power grid integrity.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes
- Access to the software license keys are limited to faculty, students and research team.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in their Software License Agreement and Academic Addendum which can be found here.
For more information, contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or email@example.com.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit