CAD: Xilinx Vivado for Teaching
Minimum Subscription Required:
The Xilinx Vivado Teaching licence bundle provides access to Xilinx Vivado FPGA design and implementation software. It covers the following:
Join the NDN Development Systems Community to learn more and interact with other researchers using these environments.
- Windows 7 SP1 Professional
- Windows 10.0 (1809 Update, 1903 Pre-release)
- Red Hat Enterprise Workstation/Server 7.4, 7.5, 7.6
- CentOS 7.4, 7.5, 7.6
- Ubuntu Linux 16.04.5, 18.04.1 LTS
||Via Supported Technology Configuration (STC) disk* or download from CMC Microsystems
|Software Access Key
* For more information, contact your STC administrator.
What You Get
- Faculty: receives a pass that allows you, your students and your research staff to access Xilinx ISE Design Suite: System Edition tools.
- One pass allows only one user at a time, to access a shared license pool.
- You can purchase multiple passes to support simultaneous users within your group.
- Access for one year
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys are limited to clients, their graduate students and research staff.
- Any NDN university Designer or Prototyping subscriber is authorized to access this product.
Contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit