CAD: ANSYS Academic Teaching Software (Electronics Desktop)
Minimum Subscription Required:
The ANSYS Electronics Desktop Teaching licence bundle provides access to the Electronics Desktop (EDT) modules of ANSYS software. It includes the following:
- HFSS, SIwave, Maxwell and Q3D;
- Electronics Desktop GUI;
- Mechanical APDL, SpaceClaim and Icepak; and
- Optimetrics and a Distributed Solver option.
For the complete list of what is included, please refer to the ANSYS Academic Products Features Table and look for the row listing the features for the ANSYS Academic Teaching Electronics Suite.
- Not all modules listed above run on both Windows and Linux. See Operating System below for details.
- To use this bundle, you must have an ANSYS Campus Solutions pass. To have a course set up for your class, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You Get
- Faculty: Receive a pass that allows you, your teaching assistant(s) and your students to use the ANSYS Teaching license through this method;
- Access for the duration of your class term.
Quick Start Guide: ANSYS Academic Teaching Software (Electronics Desktop)
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this licence bundle is for instructional purposes only.
- Licences may not be used for commercial development of any kind.
- Access to this software licence bundle is limited to faculty members, teaching assistants and their students.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in their Software License Agreement and Academic Addendum which can be found here.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or email@example.com.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit