CAD: Synopsys QuantumATK Academic CAD
Minimum Subscription Required:
QuantumATK is a complete atomistic simulation toolkit developed and supported by atomic-scale modeling experts. QuantumATK addresses key applications in the semiconductor industry and is a core component of the Synopsys Design-Technology Co-Optimization (DTCO) solution. Atomic-scale modeling tools in QuantumATK range from classical force fields for handling large and to some extent more realistic materials systems to ab initio tools that provide highly accurate results for smaller systems.
Benefits of the QuantumATK Simulation Platform
- Define materials at the atomistic level and calculate their physical and chemical properties
- Screen new materials with best properties for new products or systems
- Replace or guide experiments to select and optimize materials in a product system
For more information about this software and to find useful references, see the Synopsys QuantumATK product description.
Note: License pass of this product is included in the Synopsys North American University bundle.
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access QuantumATK software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
- Software updates as available from the supplier
Synopsys Technology CAD (TCAD) tools
Quick Start Guide: Setting up Synopsys QuantumATK Academic Software
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys are limited to faculty, their graduate students and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Only users from Institutions that have an executed "University End User Agreement and Supplement" with the software licensor may access this design tool.
For more information, contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or email@example.com.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit