CAD: Xilinx Vitis Unified Software Platform
Minimum Subscription Required:
Xilinx Vitis is a unified software platform enabling a broad range of developers, including software engineers and AI scientists, to accelerate application through adaptable hardware. The Vitis platform includes:
- Comprehensive core development kit to seamlessly build accelerated applications
- Rich set of hardware-accelerated open-source libraries optimized for Xilinx hardware platforms
- Plug-in domain-specific development environments enabling development directly in familiar, higher-level frameworks
- A Growing ecosystem of hardware-accelerated partner libraries and pre-built applications
Vitis is separate to the Vivado® Design Suite, which is still supported for those who want to program using hardware code, but Vitis can also boost the productivity of hardware developers by packaging hardware modules as software-callable functions. The Vitis installer also installs Vivado.
- Windows 10 (1809 Update, 1903 Pre-release)
- Linux (Ubuntu 16.05.4 LTS, 16.04.6 LTS, 180.04.1 LTS, 19.02.2 LTS; CentOS/RHEL 7.4., 7.5, 7.6)
||Via Supported Technology Configuration (STC) disk* or download from CMC Microsystems
|Software Access Key
* For more information, contact your STC administrator.
What You Get
- Faculty: receives a pass that allows you, your students and your research staff to access Xilinx Vitis Unified Software Platform.
- One pass allows only one user at a time, to access a shared license pool.
- You can purchase multiple passes to support simultaneous users within your group.
- Access for one year
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys are limited to clients, their graduate students and research staff.
- A subscriber from any NDN university is authorized to access this product.
Contact our Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or email@example.com for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit