CAD: CADpass Client
CADpass Client system provides authorized CMC clients with access to state-of-the-art microsystems design tools and services. It consists of a configuration application and a secure connector (AppGate) that is installed on the client workstation and acts as encrypted gateway which allows controlled access to CMC license servers.
CADpass Client is required for on-premise installation and on-premise operation of CMC provided CAD tools.
||Windows, Linux, Mac
||32-bit and 64-bit
||Download from CMC Microsystems
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to the CMC License Management Services.
- Access for one year
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access to the software license keys are limited to faculty, their students and research staff.
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access CADpass software.
- Only users from institutions that have executed the "Letter of Consent for the Acceptance of Academic Use Software License and Maintenance Terms and Conditions " with CMC may access this software. Contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify.
- If you need more help, contact the Licensing Administrator at email@example.com or 613-530-4787.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit