This 0.35-micron CMOS technology offers four metal layers, digital standard cells, an anti-reflective coating and high-efficiency photodiodes, and bulk micromachining.
CMC's multi-project wafer service delivers this technology from austriamicrosystems through partnership with Circuits Multi Projets (CMP) in France, offering three processes: Basic, Opto and High-Voltage. The technology is suitable for:
- Embedded photodiodes, high-density CMOS imaging and optoelectronic detection
- High-voltage operation (maximum 20V gate, 50V operating voltage)
- Mixed-signal designs
- High-speed digital circuits
- For the Basic and Opto processes, bulk micromachining of MEMS structures
Potential applications include:
- Biomedical imaging
- Automotive and environmental sensors
Bulk Micromachining Details:
This Bulk Micromachining option is available for the Basic and Opto processes, allowing monolithic implementation of MEMS and microelectronics.
|Note: The expected number of chips to be delivered for this technology is 25.