Research Summaries: CNDN Designs Fabricated Through CMC in 2015-16
Price with Subscription
Complimentary with a CMC Account - - This document provides information about the research activities which have taken advantage of the fabrication services offered by CMC Microsystems during fiscal year 2015-16 (April 2015 - March 2016).
- 255 designs fabricated for 120 professors and almost 300 graduate students from 23 institutions.
How to Use This Report
Looking for an academic collaborator? The report describes designs that have progressed to fabrication for prototype purposes – providing a view into the research activities taking place at Canadian institutions and helping you uncover new opportunities. If you are interested in the designs, we encourage you to contact the researchers directly, or CMC Microsystems, Pat Botsford.
Table of Contents
- 28-nanometre (FD-SOI) CMOS
- 65-nanometre CMOS
- 130-nanometre CMOS
- 130-nanometre CMOS - Training Course Designs
- 180-nanometre CMOS
- 350-nanometre CMOS
- Gallium Nitride (GaN)
- Passive Silicon on Insulator (SOI)
- Passive Silicon on Insulator (SOI) - Training Course Designs
- Active Silicon on Insulator (SOI)
- III-V Epitaxy on GaAs Substrate
- III-V Epitaxy on InP Substrates
- III-V Epitaxy on Ge Substrates
- MIDIS™ Platform
Micro- Nano- Technology (MNT) Fabrication
- Examples of National Design Network projects utilizing Canadian Micro- Nano- Technology (MNT) fabrication facilities. Categories: Bioelectronic, characterization, Micro-Nanoelectronics, MEMS, Microfluidics, Micromachining, Nano, and Photonics
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmission in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or likewise without the prior consent of CMC Microsystems. This publication reports and interprets data and news obtained by CMC Microsystems from sources thought to be reliable, but CMC Microsystems makes no warranty as to the accuracy and completeness.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit