The subscription provides:
- Access to all CAD tools for research use (licensing restrictions may apply).
- Unlimited number of research team users (supervised students, research assistants, and post-docs) attached to a professors’ subscription.
- Unlimited use of Cadence, Siemens, Synopsys and Xilinx.
- Other CAD tools for microsystems and nanotechnology research use.
- With access to Institution Research Plus Subscription:
- Unlimited access to time-shared licenses.
- Without access to an Institution Subscription:
- Access to time-shared licenses is capped at five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team. E.g., 5 concurrent use instances of ANSYS; or 2 concurrent use instances of COMSOL + 1 Tanner + 5 ANSYS are both valid use cases.
- Additional access to CAD can be purchased - $1000 for five additional concurrent use instances per tool.
- Subscriber pricing on over 20 fabrication service options, short-term equipment loans, and training courses.
- Access to cloud-based and high-performance computing resources, engineering support and training materials.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit