CAD: COMSOL Compiler
Minimum Subscription Required:
COMSOL Compiler™ enables you to share knowledge and expertise in the form of modeling and simulation applications with anyone in the world. Convert the applications you build in the COMSOL Multiphysics® software
into standalone applications with the click of a button and deploy them to anyone you want. The compiled applications can be run without a COMSOL Multiphysics® or COMSOL Server™ license, which gives you full control over your simulations, letting you distribute them at your own discretion.
: To use any of the COMSOL Modules, a COMSOL Multiphysics Base License pass
is required. All module software is included with the COMSOL Multiphysics download
file, which means you need to download only once.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access COMSOL software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool
- Access for one year
- Acceptance of the vendor licenses terms www.comsol.com/sla, including the Academic Addendum, on first use.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-530-4787.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit