Design Kit: Siemens Pyxis for the Advanced Micro Foundry (AMF) Silicon Photonics Fabrication Process
This product includes the following:
- Process Design Kit (PDK)—confidential, designed for Siemens Pyxis for the Advanced Micro Foundry (AMF) General-Purpose process. This PDK includes
- a complete process layer definition,
- an updated integrated Calibre Design Rule Check (DRC) to verify a design against the process specifications,
- a library of standard components and documentation, which includes new version of AMF Silicon verified Black Box Cells and Basic cells, as well as old IME cells (for reference only).
- CMC PCells for layout editing.
- PDK User Guide—confidential, provides instructions for installing and configuring the PDK for Siemens Pyxis for the AMF General-Purpose process. It describes these tasks:
- Project Manager Operation
- Layout Operation
- Running a Design Rule Check
- Exporting/Importing GDS Files
- CMC Pcells User Guide—covers
- PCell placement on a layout
- PCell names
- PCell parameters
- VCL CMC Cloud User Guide—provides instructions for using pre-installed PDK in VCL CMC Cloud. It describes the following steps:
- Logging in to the VCL CMC Cloud
- Creating a layout in the Siemens Pyxis tool
- Running Design Rule Check
- Exporting a layout
- Transferring the design file between VCL CMC Cloud and user’s local desktop
Note: If you use VCL CMC Cloud, you do not need to download and install the PDK because it is pre-installed for you.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
Access to the PDK and the User Guide is restricted to CMC Microsystems account holders whose organization has a non-disclosure agreement with CMC. The user is bound to maintain in strict confidence the AMF technology information received from CMC. For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at email@example.com or 613-530-4787.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit