Design Kit: Teledyne DALSA MIDIS Platform V1P4, for Tanner L-Edit
Minimum Subscription Required:
Price for Canadian Academics
This is the Teledyne DALSA MIDIS™ design kit for Tanner L-Edit.
The MEMS Integrated Design for Inertial Sensors (MIDIS™) platform is designed to provide a standard process for manufacturing accelerometers and gyroscopes and integrating them into an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) for application areas such as consumer (mobile), automotive, aerospace and sports/health markets.
The MIDIS Platform is being offered as Multi-Project-Wafer (MPW) service through CMC Microsystems and is available for both academic and industrial R&D. Together CMC and Teledyne DALSA offer a seamless path from MPW design confirmation to volume manufacturing.
- Getter-free high-vacuum sealing allows resonator Q factors > 20,000
- Efficient wafer-level packaging minimizes overall die size
- 1.5 μm feature size in a 30 μm thick membrane
- Comb height control allows out-of-plane sensing
- TSV allows compact design ready for co-packaging
- Deliver 40 copies for each design
- Inertial sensor combos (Sensor fusion)
Additional Services Available
- CAD tools
- Design kits (Cadence, Coventorware, Tanner/MEMSPro L-Edit)
- Access to CMC support engineers
- Design rule checking services
- Documentation including design handbooks, application notes and design methodologies
- Packaging & assembly services
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
To access to the Teledyne DALSA PDK download the Teledyne DALSA NDA
and email a signed copy to email@example.com
. Access will be provided once confirmation from Teledyne DALSA is received. Contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 613-530-4787 for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit