Design Kit: Micralyne MicraGEM-Si™, for Tanner L-Edit
Minimum Subscription Required:
Price for Canadian Academics
Micralyne MicraGEM-Si is a silicon-on-insulator (SOI) based MEMS process for manufacturing devices such as micromirrors, optical switches, resonators, inertial, and bio sensors.
MicraGEM-Si is being offered as Multi-Project-Wafer (MPW) service through CMC Microsystems and is available for both academic and industrial R&D. Together CMC and Micralyne offer a seamless path from MPW design confirmation to volume manufacturing.
- Two thick SOI structure layers with up to three functional levels of silicon thickness option
- Gold thin film on top surface for highly reflective mirror and electrical pads
- Available in sizes 4 mm x 4 mm, 4 mm x 8 mm, and 8 mm x 8 mm
This design kit is for Tanner L-Edit software.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
Access Conditions and Licensing Requirements:
- Prototyping or Designer subscriber access to the PDK for ACADEMIC purposes is subject to obligations under their respective TUA.
- Non-subscribing Canadian academics or Non-Canadian academics accessing the PDK for ACADEMIC purposes, or Canadian academics and industrial users accessing the PDK for COMMERCIAL purposes, are required to sign a Mutual NDA . Email a copy signed by an authorized representative to email@example.com.
Contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-530-4787 for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit